One of Canada’s most respected and largest public colleges, Douglas College serves over 26,000 students each year with more than 1,700 students from over 80 countries.
Douglas College offers international students four-year bachelor’s degrees, two-year diplomas and associate degrees and one-year to two – year Post degree diploma programs.
The Douglas university transfer program offers the first two years at Douglas where students work with colleagues from around the world, developing leadership and communication skills through their academic experience, then transfer into their third year at a top-ranked public university in Canada such as the University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, the University of Toronto and over 50 others to complete a bachelor’s degree in their chosen field.
Douglas College also has the largest selection of post degree diplomas in a wide range of specialties for those seeking additional skills and career advancement.
High academic standards, small classes, applied studies with strong theory and practice, delivered by great teachers and supported by friendly, knowledgeable staff, offer students a superior experience abroad.
Four Year Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Business Administration, (BBA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology
Post Degree Diplomas, One year specialisation for those with Bachelor’s degrees in
- Accounting Studies (2 Year)
- Financial Planning
- Hospitality Marketing, (Sep & Jan starts)
- Hospitality Management, (Sep start only)
- Information & Communication Technology
- Professional Communication
- Professional Sales
- International Business Management
Two year Associate degrees in:
Associate of Arts
- Creative Writing
- Environmental Studies
- Forensic Studies
- Future Professional Pilots
- Future Teachers
- Intercultural and International Studies
- Performing Arts
- Political Science
- Women’s Studies and Gender Relations
Associate of Science
- Environmental Science