New York Institute of Technology, globally offers 90 degree programs including undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees in more than 50 fields of study. A nonprofit, independent, private institution of higher education, NYIT has over 13,000 students attending campuses in New York, Canada, China and Abu Dhabi.
Whether you have just completed your undergraduate degree, or have been working in your chosen field for years, the prestigious New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offers you a great opportunity to pursue your professional goals. NYIT’s highly-ranked MBA is world-recognized for its high standards in business education.
NYIT-Vancouver Campus, located in the heart of Vancouver’s beautiful, downtown core offers two-year master’s programs in:
General Masters of Business Administration, (M.B.A.), which can be completed in two years
MBA with concentrations in Finance or Tourism
Master of Science in Information, Network and Computer Security
- Accredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International, (AACSB), recognizing educational excellence and quality in Management programs.
- Open to all qualified students regardless of undergraduate major.
- Students are eligible to apply for waivable courses, (students who have completed an undergraduate degree in the past five years may apply to transfer up to 18 credits).
- Academic scholarship is offered to qualified students.
- Internship and practicum courses are available.
- Opportunity for campus transfers to NYIT New York and other global campuses
- Recognized in Canada and US
Master of Science in Information, Network and Computer Security Features
The program is ideally suited for students with engineering, computer science and related backgrounds who intend to play a leading role in the implementation as well as the management of computer and network security systems. MS-INCS is an applied degree and can be completed in less than two years. The program is supported by the New York based Network and Information Security Laboratory. This laboratory is available to students from NYIT-Vancouver campus.
Offering small class sizes that accommodate working professionals, students also receive personalized attention from professors who have hands-on business expertise in the business sectors.